Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 3 minutes
1¼ cups water
1 cup long grain white rice, rinsed
Salt, to taste
- In an electric pressure cooker, mix together all ingredients.
- Close the cooker by locking the lid.
- Set the pressure cooker on high pressure. Cook for about 3 minutes.
- Unplug the pressure cooker and wait for about 7 minutes.
- Now by using the quick release method, release the pressure.
- Carefully, uncover the pressure cooker after valve drops completely.
- Serve warm.
Nutrition: Calories: 169 Fat: 0.3g Sat Fat: 0g Carbohydrates: 37g Fiber: 0.6g Sugar:
0g Protein: 3.3g