Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 13 minutes
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 tablespoons butter, divided
1 medium onion, chopped
1½ cups Arborio rice
3½ cups vegetable broth, divided
2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
1½ cups frozen peas
Pepper and salt
- Select the sauté mode of an electric pressure cooker.
- In the pot of pressure cooker, heat the oil and 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Add onion and sauté for about 2-3 minutes.
- Add rice and cook for about 2-3 minutes.
- Add 3 cups of broth and lemon juice and gently stir to combine.
- Close the cooker by locking the lid.
- Set the pressure cooker on high pressure. Cook for about 5 minutes.
- Unplug the pressure cooker and wait for about 5 minutes.
- Now by using the quick release method, release the pressure.
- Carefully, uncover the pressure cooker after valve drops completely.
- Now, select the sauté mode.
- Add remaining broth and peas and stir to combine.
- Simmer, stirring occasionally for about1-2 minutes.
- Immediately, stir in remaining butter, salt and black pepper. Serve warm.
Nutrition: Calories: 287 Fat: 7.4g Sat Fat: 3.1g Carbohydrates: 45.8g Fiber: 3.9g
Sugar: 3.2g Protein: 8.3g