Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 9 minutes
1 cup water
1 (48-ounce) frozen cooked beef meatballs
18-ounces grape jelly
18-ounce BBQ sauce
- In your instant pot, place water.
- Arrange a steamer trivet in the pot of pressure cooker.
- Place meatballs in trivet.
- Close the cooker by locking the lid.
- Set the pressure cooker on high pressure. Cook for about 5 minutes.
- Unplug the pressure cooker and by using the quick release method, release
- Carefully, uncover the pressure cooker after valve drops completely.
- Remove the trivet with meatballs and water from pressure cooker.
- Now, select the sauté mode.
- Add grape jelly and BBQ sauce in the pot of pressure cooker.
- Cook, stirring continuously for about 3-4 minutes.
- Add meatballs and stir to combine.
- Serve hot.
Nutrition: Calories: 390 Fat: 8.3g Sat Fat: 0g Carbohydrates: 63.2g Fiber: 0.9g
Sugar: 38g Protein: 15.2g