Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 3 minutes
1¼ cups vegetable broth
1 cup long grain white rice, rinsed
1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
Pepper and salt
2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated freshly
1 teaspoon fresh lemon zest, grated finely
2 tablespoons fresh mint leaves, chopped
- In an electric pressure cooker, mix together broth, rice, lemon juice, salt
and black pepper.
- Close the cooker by locking the lid.
- Set the pressure cooker on high pressure. Cook for about 3 minutes.
- Unplug the pressure cooker and wait for about 7 minutes.
- Now by using the quick release method, release the pressure.
- Carefully, uncover the pressure cooker after valve drops completely.
- Immediately, stir in cheese and lemon zest. Serve warm with the topping
Nutrition: Calories: 194 Fat: 1.5g Sat Fat: 0.7g Carbohydrates: 37.8g Fiber: 0.8g
Sugar: 0g Protein: 6.1g