1 ½ cups of water
4 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup diced ham
1 cup cooked ground Italian sausage
1 pinch of black pepper
1 cup grated cheddar cheese
1 bunch of green onions, chopped
1 scallion, chopped
- In the inner pot, pour 1 ¼ cups of water. Set aside. In one container or
bowl, whisk eggs, milk, salt and pepper together. In a 1-quart baking dish,
mix ham, sausage and bacon. Pour the egg mixture and mix to combine
again. Put cheese and green onions on top. Seal the baking dish with foil
and put it in the instant pot.
- Put the lid on and
- Switch the vent to “sealed”.
- Press “pressure cook” (manual) button, use “+” or “-“button to set the
timer for 30 minutes. Use “pressure level” button to set the pressure to
- Once the timer is up press “cancel” button and turns the steam release
handle to “venting” position for quick release until the float valve drops
- Open the lid. Serve warm.
Nutrition: Calories: 396 Protein: 28.6 grams Fat: 31.7 grams Carbohydrates: 4.3