Servings: 2 / Prep Time: 12 mins / Cook Time: 0 mins Total Time: 12 mins
2 cups chopped cucumbers
salt, for drawing water out of cucumber
1-2 ripe avocados, chopped
1-2 tsp. fresh lime juice
1/2 cup finely chopped fresh mint
1/2 cup crumbled feta
- Slice the cucumber into pieces and sprinkle with salt to draw out the water.
- Pat dry the cucumber with a paper towel. Peel and cut the avocado into pieces.
- Whisk all the dressing ingredients until well combined.
- Place the cucumber and avocado in a mixing bowl.
- Pour the dressing over the salad ingredients and toss to coat.
Calories 108; Fat 15g; Protein 8g; Carbohydrates 5g