Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 8 minutes
2 cups water
1 cup macaroni
Salt, to taste
½ cup milk
¼ cup heavy cream
2-ounces cream cheese, softened
1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped finely
Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- In your instant pot, add water, macaroni and salt.
- Close the cooker by locking the lid.
- Set the pressure cooker on high pressure. Cook for about 5 minutes.
- Unplug the pressure cooker and by using the quick release method, release
- Carefully, uncover the pressure cooker after valve drops completely.
- Now, select the sauté mode and stir in milk, heavy cream and cream
- Simmer for about 2-3 minutes.
- Unplug the pressure cooker.
- Immediately, stir in lemon juice, parsley and required salt and black
- Serve hot.
Nutrition: Calories: 170 Fat: 8.7g Sat Fat: 5.3g Carbohydrates: 17.9g Fiber: 0.7g
Sugar: 2.1g Protein: 5g