Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 3 minutes
1 (14-ounce) can coconut milk
½ cup water
1½ cups jasmine rice
Salt, to taste
¼ teaspoon sugar
¼ cup coconut, toasted
- In an electric pressure cooker, mix together all ingredients except toasted
- Close the cooker by locking the lid.
- Set the pressure cooker on high pressure. Cook for about 3 minutes.
- Unplug the pressure cooker and wait for about 7 minutes.
- Now by using the quick release method, release the pressure.
- Carefully, uncover the pressure cooker after valve drops completely.
- Serve warm with the topping of toasted coconut.
Nutrition: Calories: 325 Fat: 16.9g Sat Fat: 15g Carbohydrates: 40.3g Fiber: 3.8g
Sugar: 2.6g Protein: 4.6g