Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 3 hours 30 minutes
1 cup Mexican cheese, shredded
1 can mild green chilies, drained
2 teaspoons garlic salt
1 10-ounce can La Victoria mild red enchilada sauce
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, thawed
- Put the chicken in your instant pot and season it with garlic salt. Cover and
cook on high settings for 3 hours.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl mix well green chilies and enchilada sauce.
- Once chicken is done cooking, discard sauce inside slow cooker.
- Pour enchilada sauce over chicken and then sprinkle cheese on top.
- Cover and cook for another 30 minutes.
Nutrition: Calories per serving: 964 Carbohydrates: 43.18g Protein: 88.14g Fat:
47.41g Sugar: 2.55g Sodium: 2056mg Fiber: 1.8g