Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 11 minutes
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 onion, chopped
1 large tomatillo, chopped
2 garlic cloves, minced
2 Serrano peppers, chopped
1 teaspoon dried oregano, crushed
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
Salt, to taste
1 (15-ounce) can diced tomatoes with liquid
¼ cup water
3 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cubed
1 cup canned red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
1 cup frozen corn kernels, thawed
1 cup tomato, chopped
4 cups lettuce leaves, shredded
8 flour tortillas, warmed
- Select the sauté mode for an electric pressure cooker.
- In the pot of pressure cooker, heat the oil.
- Add onion and sauté for about 3-4 minutes.
- Add tomatillo, garlic, Serrano peppers, oregano, cumin and cayenne
pepper and cook for about 3 minutes.
- Put in the water and tomatoes and mix to combine.
- With an immense blender, puree the mixture.
- Add chicken and stir to combine.
- Close the cooker by locking the lid.
- Set the pressure cooker on high pressure. Cook for about 4 minutes.
- Unplug the pressure cooker and by using the quick release method, release
- Carefully, uncover the pressure cooker after valve drops completely.
- Now, select the sauté mode.
- Stirring constantly, let it cook for about 3-4 minutes or till all the liquid is
- Divide chicken mixture in warm tortillas evenly.
- Top with remaining ingredients evenly. Roll the wraps and serve.
Nutrition: Calories: 271 Fat: 5.5g Sat Fat: 1.3g Carbohydrates: 35g Fiber: 7.3g
Sugar: 4.3g Protein: 22.5g