Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
1½ pound boneless beef top round roast, sliced thinly
1 packet dried onion soup mix
1 (14½-ounce) can beef broth
½ teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
6 sub rolls, sliced lengthwise and toasted
1/3 cup butter, softened
6 lettuce leaves
6 provolone cheese slices
2 tomatoes, sliced
- In your instant pot, mix together all beef ingredients.
- Close the cooker by locking the lid.
- Set the pressure cooker on high pressure. Cook for about 10 minutes.
- Unplug the pressure cooker and by using the quick release method, release
- Carefully, uncover the pressure cooker after valve drops completely.
- Remove the meat from broth and transfer into a bowl.
- Spread butter on each sub half evenly.
- Place lettuce, cheese slices and tomato slices over one side of rolls.
- Top with beef pieces. Cover with remaining roll halves and serve.
Nutrition: Calories: 626 Fat: 29.8g Sat Fat: 15.4g Carbohydrates: 37.7g Fiber: 2.7g
Sugar: 4.6g Protein: 51.1g